Wednesday, April 9, 2014

This was a inter view with my grandpa that he shared with me about WW2



I recently interviewed my grandfather over the weekend. He use to work intelligence for the the United State Army. Ever since I was little he never could tell me what he did for the army all he said he was a airborne electrician and he just fixed electrix problems during WW2. I have recently learned that my grandfather was a Intelligence personnel he use to spy on the enemy with the latest technology they had. He told me they were working on video camera surveillance from there airplanes and started to learn more of it but because the technology wasn’t as good as todays. He also told me that the uniforms were very uncomfortable that he had no movability and air flow. just hard for him to do anything in it. I have asked him on what he thinks about the changes in the military and all he told me was that the military was getting a little soft. That we rely on the technology more than what he had to do in WW2.    

No comments:

Post a Comment